Monday, May 4, 2009

Have you ever purchased or sold product on Craigslist? If so watch out for Dr. Amanda C Mmuo. The email will show up from a christianajonah@hotmail.com. She will want to send the product to the following address:

NAME: EMMANUEL C MMUO
ADDRESS: #4 NWAKOBI LANE UWANI,
CITY ENUGU
STATE: ENUGU
COUNTRY: NIGERIA
ZIP CODE: 23442

Here's the initial email

Please am sorry for my late response, well i am a medical Doctor Living in Provo in Utah, but right now am currently out of the State for a medical Conference held in UK. I actually wanna buy the (Nikon N6006 AF + 35-80mm f4-f5.6D Lens) for my son who works at the United States Information Service (USIS) in Africa, he currently got transfered as an international consultant. He laments that life over there is very boring though he is gradually adapting to the new environment. I have a very tight schedule due to my kind of job, So i want you to help me ship it to him over there after Payment of your Stuff. I will be paying you via paypal because i am a verified member and if you've got an account with them or you can sign up with them at: www.paypal.com if you don't have an account with them, or we can transact through Merchant Express Online Money Order, it saves and also protects individuals in a transaction. For the money order all i need is your full name and address for the payment. It's for delivery purpose because they deliver cash payment to one's doorsteps just like DHL, FEDEX etc delivers parcel to one's doorsteps. I will give you his address to you for shipping as soon as the payment reaches you. I will be very grateful to hear from you soonest. Warm regards, Dr.Mmuo. NOTE: I will be paying you $210.00 USD for both the cost price and the shipping fee of the Stuff. I would prefer the shipping USPS For Faster Delivery Or DHL.

No comments:

Post a Comment